Welcome to Lixing He’s Homepage
Automation college of UESTC(University of electronic science and technology of China, Chengdu)
GPA: 90/100, Rank: 7/315
GPA: 4/4 at UC Berkeley
Toefl: 98, GRE: 328
Aim at obtaining graduate degree in US
Hello, my name is Lixing He, an undergraduate student from UESTC major in Automation. I study at UC Berkeley as visiting student now. My advisor is Prof. Shijia Pan from UC Merced currently.
My previous research interest includes signal processing and optimization modelling. I am particularly interested in the application of Cyber-physical system, where I can apply my model in real-world.
- Visit student of National University of Singapore(Singapore), 2018
- Campus electronic design contest, design signal generator(Chengdu, China) 2018
- Earth information detection lab, signal processing in oil digging(Chengdu, China), 2018, 2019
- Undergraduate internship of China Academy Of Engineering Physics, machine learning in physics(Beijing, China), 2019
- National mathematics modelling contest, optimization modelling(Chengdu, China), 2019
- Visiting Student of UC Berkeley. Course: optimization model, Digital Signal Processing, Intro to AI(Berkeley, US), 2020
- Intern student of UC Merced, sensor self-calibration based on sensor fusion(Merced, US), 2020
- Great student scholarship of China in UESTC, 2018, 2019
- Shiqiang company scholarship, 2019
- Liren scholarship, 2018
- Volunteer teacher in Dazhou, Sichuan 2018
- Student assistant of human resource department in UESTC, 2018
- Recruitment head of UESTC in Jiangxi province, 2018
- Department leader in student union, 2018, 2019
Skills and favor
- Language: Mandarin(Native), English(Professional), C, Python, Matlab, verilog.
- Sports: Badminton, Tennis.
- Favor: History, technology